Our Equipment: #61 is our primary fire attack engine.
In the CAB
- Seats 5 members – the Driver & Command in the front with 3 FF’s in the back.
- 4x SCBA packs in seat mount racks – 1 in front seat for Command and 3 in the rear.
- 4x SCBA masks under the seats.
- Digital camera – over visor at front passenger seat.
- 8x Portable Radios in chargers. 7 with coil mics, 1 with noise suppression headset.
- Thermal Imaging Camera in charger.
- Air Quality Sensor connected to charger.
- 4x hand box lanterns in chargers.
Driver Side – Pump Panel Roll-up Cabinet
5 shelves: 1=top, 5=bottom
- Shelf 1
- 2x Floor mats rolls
- Shelf 2
- 4x SCBA masks
- Shelf 3
- Hose strap
- 5lbs hammer
- Rubber mallet
- Large pipe wrench
- Hydrant wrench
- Several hose wrenches
- 2x Storz wrentches
- Hose gaskets
- SCBA Sentinal Alarm by-pass key
- Neck straps for SCBA masks
- Shelf 4
- Crate of fittings (2 1/2″ nozzles, adapters, old Gated-Wye, hose wrench)
- Tool kit (misc)
- Socket set (blue/gray) – Mastercraft
- Red fabric tape
- SCBA Log
- 2x Suction rope
- Pump Operator Safety Vest
- Shelf 5
- Large Fitting Crate – 4″ to 6″ Storz adapter, FD to Storz adapter, 2 1/2″ female to 4″ Storz adapter
- Suction Crate – 4″ suction foot, 2 1/2″ smooth bore nozzle
Driver Side – Over-head Dunnage Compartment
- 4″ Hydrant Hose Clamp
- Trash Hook
- Chimney pack
- Soccer ball (for portable lake)
- New York Fire hook
Driver Side – SCBA rack
- 3x SCBA packs
Driver Side – Rear Roll-up Cabinet
- RIT Reference Sheet
- Vent fan
- Cut-off Saw